YOUR ROLE AT WUNDERMART
Wundermart is seeking a Product Owner. Given Wundermart’s growth and international expansion, we are in need of a Product Owner. Wundermart works Agile SCRUM. Your job will be to translate the business wishes into clear and complete user stories that developers can work on and estimate the value a story will bring. The stories are of course kept in a backlog ordered on priority (based on value). After a story is delivered, you keep an eye on the value it actually brings to Wundermart and use this. As Product Owner, you will be part of the Product team. Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team and help us expand as an International Tech scale up? If so, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A PRODUCT OWNER
- Dive deep into the tech needs of the business of Wundermart and describe those needs in clear user stories for the development team.
- Communicate effectively with the Business and the developers.
- Make system drawing/functional designs to clarify wishes.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a Master or Bachelor degree and is a certified scrum product owner.
- Has between 6-10 years of experience at the cutting edge of business and tech.
- Has sound knowledge of Agile Scrum software development.
- Is experienced in building and maintaining Saas/Paas software.
- Has the ability to listen and ask questions.
- Has great communication skills and is fluent in English.
- Knows her/his way around in Jira.
- Has an orientation in describing and drawing complicated processes.
- Is not scared by terms like OTAP, multi-tenancy, API’s, unit testing and release planning.
- Is familiar with Python, Django, Typescript, Flutter and VueJS.
- Has experience in a start-up/scale up environment.