YOUR ROLE AT WUNDERMART
Wundermart is seeking to hire a financial controller. Because of our rapid growth we want to expand the Finance team with an experienced Financial Controller .
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Ensure the future proof financial accounting and administration of Wundermart
- Deliver solid and reliable financial group reporting to support strategic decision making
- Act as a strong financial and strategic business partner to the company’s founders and COO
- Monitore expenses and cash flow of the company
- Compose budgets and financial forecasts
- Manage the financial year closing in co-operation with bookkeeper / accountant
- Implement financial risk management, PDCA Cycles and AO/IC.
- Review and approving invoices, payments and declarations
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a Master’s degree in the area of finance and a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience preferably in a retail and/or tech environment.
- Has the seniority to lead and take full responsibility for the financial structure of Wundermart, gained by either being end-responsible or working directly and successfully for a CFO.
- Has a proven track record of setting up and managing monthly consolidation and reporting, financial administration, AO/IC, planning and control.
- Has in-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Has experience with budgeting, risk management, financial forecasting/modelling and developing financial scenario analyses.
- Has prior experience with scaling-up an organisation and change management in order to adapt to the needs of a growing and changing organisation.
- Has experience with exact online and strong excel skills.
- Has a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality.
- Speaks and writes fluently in English.