YOUR ROLE AT WUNDERMART
Wundermart is seeking aa Data scientist. Given Wundermart’s growth and international expansion, we are in need of a dedicated data / business intelligence professional to unlock the full potential of all available data. In the role you will focus on implementing BI tooling and building dashboards to support the organisation. In addition, the Data scientist will work on important projects together with key stakeholders such as the founders, to increase their understanding of Wundermart’s performance and enhance their decision making.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A DATA SCIENTIST-BI
- Set-up and maintain Wundermart’s BI infrastructure, implement BI tooling and set-up dashboards for colleagues throughout the organization.
- Lead the development and keep focus on the data strategy of Wundermart to support the growth ambitions.
- Use your quantitative analytical skills (gathering, checking, cleaning and analysing our data) to develop strong insights into Wundermart’s performance.
- Work directly with key stakeholders in the business such as the company’s founders to address important data and performance of improvement projects.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a Masters degree in Business Analytics, Econometrics, Data / Computer Science, Information Management or a related quantitative field
- Has between 2-5 years of experience in data, finance or business operations/insights, including qualitative and quantitative research. Experience in the retail industry is a plus
- Has sound knowledge of and experienced in SQL
- Is able to think out of the box, doesn’t mind to get their hands dirty and will also think about better ways of doing things, and showing how.
- Has the ability to prioritize and translate business needs into solid quantitative analyses and ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Has a keen eye for detail, focus on quality and a proactive and definite can-do attitude.
- Has great communication skills and is fluent in Dutch and English.
- Is authorized to work in the EU