These terms and conditions (as may be amended from time to time) apply to the raffle organized and promoted by Wundermart B.V., a private limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands and having its registered office at Spaklerweg 14 (B4), 1096BA Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“Wundermart“).
BY ENTERING THE RAFFLE, EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH GOVERN THE RAFFLE AND THE AWARDING OF THE PRIZE(S).
1. Entry Raffle: 18 years or older. Entry is for free and without purchase obligation. Only one entry per person for the Raffle. Employees and relatives of employees of Wundermart B.V. (including its affiliated companies) are not eligible to enter the Raffle. Violation of these terms may result that the entrant forfeit its right to participation and price(s). Wundermart reserves the right to disqualify any entry or winner at its sole discretion.
2. In order to enter the Raffle, each entrant shall submit first/last name, email address and phone number. Other than for selection of, and further communication with the winner, Wundermart does not collect, process, hold or store any personal information of the entrants.
3. The prices of the Raffle are the following:
– 1st price: 20% DISCOUNT ON OUR SERVICE FEE FOR 6 MONTHS
Wundermart reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. The winner of a Raffle explicitly agree and acknowledges that he/she shall be responsible for the payment and remittance of all taxes, fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law in relation to this raffle and (the receipt, delivery and consummation of) the price. The winner shall indemnify Wundermart for any claims, damages, costs, expenses and (tax) liabilities in this respect.
5. Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth. Prices that have not been consummated within 3 months after the day of winning the price shall expire and cancel in full (without notification and the right to any compensation).
6. Wundermart’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prize(s) (without further correspondence, justification or explanation) and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
7. Wundermart reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified or in circumstances outside its control.
8. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and in the event of a dispute or conflict arising under or in relation to these terms or the raffle, the competent courts in Amsterdam shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.