Wundermart is taking the hospitality world by storm with our 24/7 unmanned food market solution. We offer hotels a great way to convert unused m2 in the lobby into a quality food & beverage service for their guests. Our smart, data-driven ecosystem makes sure there is always the right products for the right time and takes out all the hassle for hotel staff. Happy guests, hassle-free and healthy monthly profits for our clients. With the current challenges facing the hospitality sector, Wundermart fits in perfectly and is on a mission to help!
At Wundermart, we are looking for a passionate HR supporter! Within this role, you will support all of our colleagues and provide the office with all necessities.
On your agenda
• You may assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks
• Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations;
• Oversee recruitment in partnership with hiring managers, leading to a well-defined and candidate-friendly process that includes adequate due diligence;
• Help create, edit and revise proposals according to certain projects within the company;
• Responsible for managing office necessities and ensuring office operations and procedures are organized.
Our ideal HR Supporter
• Has a completed Bachelor or Master degree in HRM, Business or related
• Has a good knowledge of Dutch labor related issues/social laws (special leaves etc.)
•Is accurate, pro-active, communicative and flexible and you have numerical insight, a positive attitude and a strongly developed sense of responsibility and integrity
• Thinks along about and implementing improvements in HR processes, both within your own department and organization wide.
What’s in it for you?
• A great working environment with incredibly nice colleagues
• A competitive salary and holiday allowance
• A lot of freedom and ownership
• Being able to continuously challenge yourself and a guarantee for personal development
• A laptop and reimbursement of your mobile phone costs
• After 7 months, Wundermart will contribute to your pension
• A nice lunch at the office every day
• Unlimited days of holiday
• Working at our (brand new and cool) office in Amsterdam-Oost
• Friday afternoon drinks (and an occasional Little Friday on Thursdays)
• Pool table and great coffee from a barista in the lobby
‘Wunder’ is the term that captures our mentality. The ability to see new possibilities. The drive to make something happen that makes a difference and evokes a sense of wonder. Asking questions is the starting point of progress. Asking better questions unlocks real innovation. We never settle with the status quo – we’re challenging it. Our rocket fuel is seeing new opportunities to create better solutions for existing problems.
To reach our mission we are building a strong collaborative team. We have established 6 core values we believe define us:
• Open minds
• Dare to make mistakes
• Never settle
• Create your own destiny
• Always learning, always growing
• Value over cash
Because it is important for this position to have regular office visits, we do NOT accept applications from candidates who are currently not resident in the Netherlands.