Customer Support Specialist
Your role at Wundermart
Wundermart is taking the hospitality world by storm with our 24/7 unmanned foodmarket solution. We offer hotels a great way to convert unused m2 in the lobby into a quality food & beverage service for their guests. Our smart, data-driven ecosystem makes sure there is always the right products for the right time and takes out all the hassle for hotel staff. Happy guests, hassle-free and healthy monthly profits for our clients. With the current challenges facing the hospitality sector, Wundermart fits in perfectly and is on a mission to help!
What you will do as a Customer Support Specialist
You will be responding to the incoming inquiries from our customers, as well as identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools and methods. You will have to be able to handle customer complaints in a patient and empathic manner while offering appropriate solutions. You will keep records of customer interactions and follow communication procedures and guidelines. You will be willing to take the extra mile to positively engage our customers. Finally, you will work closely with your teammates to come up with process improvements and implement them into the existing workflows.
Our ideal candidate
• Has 1+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role.
• Has solid experience in handling large volumes of calls and messages from customers using a customer support ticketing system.
• Has strong communication skills and a professional approach to customers.
• Has an innovative mind, strong problem-solving skills and is able to adapt to new procedures while dealing with support requests and challenges.
• Loves to provide assistance and gains a sense of achievement when helping customers to solve a problem at hand.
• Has a strong affinity with internet technologies and a solid understanding of enterprise resource planning technology.
• Has at least a bachelor’s degree.
• Has great communication skills and is fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
At Wundermart we are always asking ourselves whether there is a ‘better way’. By creating an unmanned shopping experience delivered by smart tech and inspired by human insight, we bring 24/7 access to little moments of enjoyment to guests in the world of hospitality. We thrive at the intersection of physical locations (from hotels and offices to hospitals), retail and smart tech. At the heart of this all are the people who work at, stay at or visit these locations. Human wants and needs are the foundation of our products and services.
To reach our mission we are building a strong collaborative team. We have established 6 core values we believe define us:
• Open minds
• Dare to make mistakes
• Never settle
• Create your own destiny
• Always learning, always growing
• Value over cash
What we offer you
• A challenging role with the ability to grow within a fast-growing environment.
• A chance to explore new markets and regions.
• A custom-made package of support, training and education which will help you reach your personal and professional goals.
• A young and ambitious team with an open mindset and approach.
• A salary which fits your responsibilities and experience.
• Great secondary benefits.
Are you ready to rock the boat along with us?
Please reach out to us! Send your application to Martina